BetJoe Sports Betting Rules
The purpose of these Rules is to detail the terms and conditions under which bets are accepted by our Sportsbook. All bets accepted by us will be settled according to these Rules. They include maximum winnings and the events on which bets are accepted. Also covered in these rules are details of how bets will be settled if you make an error when placing bets or an error occurs either with our website or our systems. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are familiar with these rules or the terms of a particular bet.
BetEast reserves the right to add, delete or change its wagering rules at any time without prior notification. It is the Customers responsibility to be aware of all our rules prior to placing a wager.
Some events, and markets have different rules and these are listed below in the specific event/market betting rules for each specific event or market/bet type. The following are the general rules of betting applicable to all events and markets/bet types.
1. General Betting Rules and Regulations
1. All Betting Information supplied by the Company is done so in good faith. However the Company cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions in respect to dates, times, venues, competitors, odds, results, statistics, jersey or other Betting Information despite our every effort to ensure total accuracy. The Company reserves the right to correct any obvious errors and shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that Markets, which are defined as different Bet Types offered on a certain sporting event, are administered with integrity and transparency. BetEast reserves the right to make the final decision regarding these.
2. If an Event, which is defined as organized sports match or event between two teams or between individuals, begins before the scheduled time then only bets placed before the start of the Event (excluding specified live betting) will be considered valid. If a Market is not closed or suspended at the correct time then the Company reserves the right to void all bets placed after the actual start time (excluding specified live betting). Therefore, dates and kick-off times of matches shown on our website should be treated as for guidance only.
3. In the event of any inconsistency between the English and the Non-English names used for the events, teams or Market types, on the Website, it is the English version that shall prevail. If a team plays a different opponent to the one stated, that selection will be void at our discretion.
4. At all times, it is the customer's responsibility to be aware about the match score and all relevant match information and it is advised that the customer verify match status before placing a bet.
5. The Company reserves the right to amend these Rules at any time for any reason(s). Any such revision will be binding and effective immediately upon posting in the Website.
6. The customer acknowledges that the current score, time elapsed and other data provided on the site (including ‘Live TV pictures’) whilst coming from a ‘Live’ feed provided by a third party is subject to a time delay and/or may be inaccurate, and that any bet placed based on this data is entirely at the customer’s own risk. The Company provides this data as-is with no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of such data and accepts no responsibility for any loss (direct or indirect) suffered by the Customer as a result of their reliance on it.
7. Markets shown during live trading refer to the entire match, except where stated (for example Asian Handicaps in Soccer are often traded from current score indicated next to the market name).
8. Accumulative bets involving different contingencies within the same event are not accepted where the outcome of one affects the other. Where we believe that the Outcome of one Event directly affects the Outcome of another Event in a multiple bet (related contingency), we reserve the right to refund such bets.
9. Where there is evidence of Price, Race, Match or Event rigging, we reserve the right to make bets void or withhold payment of returns pending the outcome of any subsequent investigation. In addition, if we believe that a deliberate attempt has been made to gain a pecuniary advantage in the bet placement process we reserve the right to make bets void or withhold payment of returns pending the outcome of any investigation.
10. No claims or disputes will be considered more than 1 week after the bet is finalised or 2 weeks after the Event is completed. In the first instance, all claims/disputes should be raised via Customer Services, who will refer it to the Trading team. In the event the Trading team is unable to resolve the dispute the Head of Sportsbook will have the final decision, and avail the Customer of the outcome by email.
11. We reserve the right not to offer a price on some teams or positions and these may be listed as N/O (No offers). No price is offered for this selection, and any bet taken on such a selection, or at odds 1.00 would be void.
3. Abandonments and Postponements
1. If an Event does not begin on the scheduled start date (or within 36 hours of the scheduled start time) and is not completed within the originally scheduled completion date all bets will be void.
2. Any Event abandoned before the completion and not continued within 36 hours will be void except for those bets the outcome of which has already been determined at the time of abandonment. The market must be fully determined for bets to stand. For example, ‘First Team To Score’ or ‘Time Of The First Goal’ bets will stand provided a goal has been scored at the time of abandonment, same as any bet on ‘Half time’, ‘Quarter’, ‘Inning’ or any other period quarter which already had been decided.
3. If an Event has not completed within the originally scheduled completion time and an official result is declared or a result is declared by the particular Event’s relevant governing body, the Company reserves the right to consider the match officially valid. The Company’s decision is final and binding in this regard. Individual sports or Event’s governing bodies are defined by us, and are available on request.
4. Change of Venue and Events not played as Listed
1. Where important, home team is always listed first.
2. Unless otherwise stated, if a match is scheduled to be played on neutral ground but is played on non-neutral ground or vice versa, all bets will still be considered valid. In the event of a change of venue where home team plays away or vice versa, all bets on the match will be considered void. Bets will also be considered void if the home and away team names are wrongly stated in reverse.
3. Competitions hosted by one (or in some cases more than one) teams/countries/federations are considered played on neutral ground. If host team is listed as a away team all bets accepted stands. For example, in an event Argentina – Germany, played on World Championship which is hosted by Germany all bets accepted on such an event stand.
4. For all non-team Events, if the scheduled venue is changed after the Market has been opened, then all bets will still be considered valid except where stated within the individual sport rules.
5. If the players/teams are displayed incorrectly, we reserve the right to void betting. Also, in the event of a change of opponent from the one advertised, all bets for that match are void.
5. Periods of Time
1. Any incident during injury or stoppage time that is played, is deemed to have occurred at the end of regular time, e.g. a goal scored in first half injury time of a soccer match is deemed to have been scored on 45 minutes.
2. In the case of the general implied rules of a sport being violated, we reserve the right to void any market (e.g. unusual period length, counting procedure, format of a match etc.).
3. In the case of the rules or format of a match differing from our implied information, we reserve the right to void any market.
1. Where relevant, podium positions will count as the official result, regardless of any subsequent disqualification or amendment to the results. If there is no podium ceremony, results will be determined in accordance with the official result of the relevant governing body at the time of the Market settlement, regardless of any subsequent disqualification or amendment to the results. If no official result is available then the result will be determined with reference to the available evidence known at the time of Market settlement & the decision of the Company is final.
2. Markets are generally settled shortly after the conclusion of an Event. Purely as a customer service, some Markets may be settled before the official result is declared. The Company reserves the right to reverse settlement in the Event of a Market being settled in error and this will be reflected in your balance.
3. In the Event of uncertainty over any result then the Company reserves the right to suspend settlement of any Market. If the outcome of a market cannot be verified officially, we reserve the right to void them.
4. The Company will not recognize any amendments or changes to results made 72 hours after the conclusion of the Event, for bets that have already been settled.
5. Where there is a conflict between the official results and the results posted on the results section of the Company’s Website, the conflict shall be resolved by reference to the Company's video recording of the particular Event to determine the correct result. However, if no such video recording is available, then the correct result shall be determined in accordance with the result of the particular Event’s relevant governing body as published on its official website. If the official website is unable to provide the result or official website's posted result is manifestly wrong, then the Company reserves the right to make decisions/amendments to determine the final result. The Company’s decision is final and binding in this regard, however we will give our justification for the result upon request. This may include video evidence.
6. In the case of any obviously incorrectly displayed or calculated prices, we reserve the right to void betting. This includes a deviation of more than 100% in the pay-out compared to the market average. Any bet inadvertently accepted after an event has finished will be void.
7. Unless a specific reference is made in the individual section that covers the sport, settlement of all markets will be based on the official competition rules.
8. Unless a specific reference is made in the individual section that covers the sport, opponents must start the match for ‘head to head’ match bets to stand.
9. When no price is quoted for a tie and the official competition rules do not determine a clear winner or the official result is a tie, all stakes on that market will be refunded.
7. Over Ask or Bet Delay Acceptance
1. For certain events or bets as may be determined by the Company, a customer may place a bet only using our timed Acceptance feature. Each bet placed using timer acceptance will have its own countdown timer, the duration of which will be at the sole and exclusive determination of the Company. Such situations may include but are not limited to: requested bets over our internal limits that are referred to a Trader before acceptance. Bets placed during an ‘Live Betting’ event will almost certainly be subject to a delay, which will vary by sport & competition. We reserve the right to refuse the whole or part of any bet without offering any explanation.
2. When using our website, and subsequently the Timer Acceptance feature, the Customer acknowledges that the current score, time elapsed and other data provided on this site (including ‘Live’ TV pictures) while coming from a “live” feed provided by a third party is subject to a time delay and/or may be inaccurate, and that any bet placed based on this data is entirely at the customer’s own risk. The Company provides this data and accepts no responsibility for any loss (direct or indirect) suffered by the customer as a result of his reliance on it.
8. Maximum Winnings
1. Maximum & Minimum bet limits vary from sport to sport & from game to game.
2. A bet is accepted on the basis that it is the investment of one customer only.
9. Time of Acceptance
1. If, for any reason, a bet is inadvertently accepted after the event or match has started the selection(s) affected will be made void. The only exception would be if the Event in question is covered by our ‘in play’ or Live service.
2. We reserve the right to amend obvious errors, and accept bets after an Event has started by mutual consent. If at the time the bet was placed, the race or event was resolved or at a stage where the client could have had any indication of the outcome we reserve the right to void that selection.
3. In the event of there being a dispute over the time at which a bet was placed, then the time at which it was recorded on our Servers will govern the settlement.
10. Live or In-Play Betting
1. Live or In-Play Betting is, by nature, subject to large and sudden changes in odds as the Event unfolds. For this reason, we cannot guarantee that prices will always be available, and reserve the right not to offer odds throughout the entire match at our absolute discretion.
2. In addition, we reserve the right to refuse or void bets, even when prices are displayed on our website, if due to circumstances outside of our control the prices shown are wide of the Industry Market price at the time the bet is placed. Our decision regarding this is final.
3. Bet Type Rules
1. Outright (Future Bets)
1. Outright means betting on the winner of an Event, race or tournament.
2. If a competitor/player does not start an Event, race or tournament then all Outright bets on that competitor/player will be void.
3. If there are two or more winners, or a “Dead Heat” is declared in any Outright Market then your stake is divided by the number of winners, and this new amount is then settled at the full odds (not including the stake). For example, if there are multiple winners of the English Premier League Top Goalscorer market. In our example two players were declared as winners. Your bet of 1,000 on Sergio Agüero (one of the Winners) at odds of 3.50 would be settled as follows: (1,000/2) x 3.50. 500 x 3.50 = 1,750 returns.
4. The term “Any Other Player” (or Any Other Team, Score etc.) refers to all competitors or options not named in the market.
5. The term ‘Others on Request’ refers to any unquoted Player, Team or Score etc. Should you require a price for a selection not named in the market please contact our Customer Service & we might add in the selections you request. In all instances we will attempt to offer all obvious outcomes. For markets that refer to ‘Others on Request’ where a selection not named is the Winner. All bets would be settled as losers.
2. Full Time Result
1. Full Time Result is a three way bet on the outcome of a sports event and is subject only for regulation time of certain sport. This includes any added injury or stoppage time but does not include extra-time or penalty shootout.
1. Moneyline means betting on one competitor or team to defeat another in an event or to be placed higher in an event match-up. Remaining Moneyline rules are set out in the Specific Event Betting Rules.
2. The term “The Field” refers to all competitors other than the competitor named in the Moneyline match up.
4. Handicap & Total markets
1. Handicap means betting when one competitor or team receives a virtual head start (effectively leading by that head start before the Event begins). The winner is the competitor or team with the better score after adding the given handicap to the result. For both totals and sides betting all stakes are returned when the final score falls on the handicap line (in America termed as a 'push'). Remaining Handicap rules are set out in the specific Sport Betting Rules.
2. Over/Under means betting that is determined by the total number of points (or goals, games etc.) in the result of an Event. If the total is more than the Over/Under pre-designated line then the winning result is Over; if the total is less than the Over/Under pre-designated line then the winning result is Under.
1. Odd/Even means betting that is determined by whether the total number of points (or goals, games etc.) in the final result of an Event is Odd or Even. For all Odd/Even markets Zero is counted as Even for settlement purposes.
2. Any extra-time or Overtime added in the match will not be counted for purposes of determining the full-time score except where stated either in the market or the individual sport rules.
6. Multiple Bets / Parlays
1. Multiple bets (or Parlay) means bets in a combination of two up to 20 selections placed as one wager. If all selections should win then the Multiple wins & will be paid at the combined odds of all selections. If one (or more) selections should fail to win then the multiple loses. If one (or more) selections should be postponed or void for any reason, then the odds for that selection will revert to 1.00 odds.
2. During a Match or Event (in play) if any part of the bet is rejected the whole multiple will be rejected. In play Events and pre-match events may be included in the same multiple.
3. Multiple bets are not accepted where the outcome of one part of the bet contributes to the outcome of another. E.g. No Goalscorer and 0-0 Correct Score in the same Match. Our system should reject such bets but if taken in error the stakes will be refunded. If you are unsure if your bet is related please check with Customer Service prior to placing your wager. The decision of BetJoe as to whether selections are related will be final.
4. On occasion, we will offer special prices for related bets E.g. Scorecast – First Goalscorer and Correct Score double. These two bets would not be acceptable as a multiple bet, but we offer a special price for this eventuality.
7. Specific Sport or Event Betting Rules
12. Alpine Skiing
1. For head to head matchups, players are paired for betting purposes only.
2. Both competitors must start (leave starting stand, make jump, start course, etc) for bets to have Action.
3. At least one of the participants must complete the entire event/all races for the bet to stand.
4. The winner will be determined by the best result of the competitors listed at the end of the competition.
13. American Football
1. All bets on game and second half will be settled on the final result including overtime (unless otherwise stated in these or the Market rules), provided that the game has gone at least 55 minutes. In case of any delay (rain, darkness etc.) all markets will remain unsettled and the trading will be continued as soon as the match continues.
2. If a game is suspended after 55 minutes and not resumed the same day, then regardless of whether the game is completed at a later date, the score when the game is halted will determine the betting results.
3. If play is suspended before the completion of 55 minutes and not resumed the same day, all bets on the full game will be scored as "no action" and all monies refunded. If part of the game has finished (i.e. first quarter, first half, second quarter, or third quarter) those bets will be graded as action providing the entire period has finished.
4. First-Half results are the sum of the First and Second Quarters. Second-Half results are the sum of the Third and Fourth Quarters, including any Overtime that may be played.
5. Fourth Quarter results, Quarter with the most points & Double Result markets do not include any Overtime that may be played.
6. Unless noted before the contest, as long as the event is played on the schedule day, all bets have action. In addition, if inclement weather (or similar delay) pushes the start time past midnight local time, but the game is still played, then all bets have action. If the game is rescheduled, all bets are cancelled.
7. The Home/Away venue for NCAA matches are provided as a reference only.
1. Unless otherwise stated, all wagers are for regulation time only and do not include overtime.
2. If the format of a match is changed for whatever reasons from 2 x 45 minutes to 3 x 30 minutes then all bets stand except all bets that refer to either the first or the second half.
1. If pitcher names are listed on Baseball event all bets are based upon listed pitchers starting the game. Both pitchers must start the game and throw at least one pitch for bets to have ‘Action’. If either pitcher fails to start the game for any reason, all bets will be deemed to have ‘No Action’ and the stakes will be returned. Bets placed In-Play stand. In the event that there is a Pitching Change prior to the Game, prices will be adjusted and updated, if it is brought to our attention in time to price up a new book. Any bets placed at odds based on the Pitchers prior to the change would be void.
2. Statistics provided by the official score(s) provider or the official website of the relevant competition will be used to settle wagers. Where statistics from an official score(s) provider or official website are not available or there is significant evidence that the official score(s) provider or official website is incorrect, we will use independent evidence to support bet settlement.
3. In the absence of consistent, independent evidence or in the presence of significant conflicting evidence, bets will be settled after a thorough investigation.
4. BetJoe does not recognize postponed games, protests or overturned decisions for wagering purposes. As long as the event is played on the schedule day, all bets have action. If inclement weather (or similar delay) pushes the start time past midnight local time, but the game is still played, all bets have action.
5. If a game is called or suspended, the winner is determined by the score after the last full inning unless the home team scores to tie, or takes the lead in the bottom half of the inning, in which case the winner is determined by the score at the time the game is called. Monies will be refunded if the home team ties the game and it is then suspended. Events will not carry over to the following day unless otherwise specified.
6. If a game is called or suspended in extra innings, the score will be determined after the last full inning unless the home team scores to tie, or takes the lead in the bottom half of the inning, in which case the score is determined at the time the game is called.
7. In the case of a suspended playoff game that will be resumed in a span of 96 hours after its suspension, all wagers have action and will be graded after the completion of the game. If the game is not completed within the 96 hours following the time of suspension, then all bets have no action.
8. In the case of a suspended playoff game that will be resumed in a span of 96 hours after its suspension, all wagers have action and will be graded after the completion of the game. If the game is not completed within the 96 hours following the time of suspension, then all bets have no action.
9. For wagers on Pregame or Live Baseball on a specific inning or a group of innings those wagers have action if the specific timeframe is completed, regardless if the entire game has concluded.
10. Wagers made prior to the start of a game in the live trading folder will be canceled if that game is postponed after not starting on its scheduled day.
1. All Full-Time markets, including Live betting, will be settled on the final result including overtime (unless otherwise stated).
2. First-Half results are the sum of the First and Second Quarters. Second-Half results are the sum of the Third and Fourth Quarters, including any Overtime that may be played.
3. Fourth Quarter results do not include any Overtime that may be played.
4. The Home/Away venue for NCAA matches are provided as a reference only.
5. Unless odds are quoted for the tie any market that results in a tie will be void.
6. If an event is not played on its scheduled date all wagers on the event will have no action.
7. If an event venue is changed all wagers on the event will have no action.
8. If play is suspended before the minimum time has been reached and not resumed the same day, all wagers on the event will have no action.
9. All competitions/leagues except the NBA must go at least 35 minutes for action unless otherwise specified.
10. NBA games must go at least 43 minutes to have action.
11. For wagers on periods (quarters and halves) the minimum time is considered to be the duration of the period. If the entire game is not completed, wagers on quarters and halfs will have action if the relevant period was completed.
1. All match betting will be settled in accordance with official competition rules.
2. If a match is affected by external factors (such as bad weather), we will settle your bet based on the official competition rule (this includes matches affected by a mathematical calculation such as the Duckworth-Lewis method (DL) or the Jayadevan system (VJD)*).
3. Duckworth Lewis method / Jayadevan system: These are systems used to adjust the scores in the event of a rain delay during one-day matches and T20 matches, in order to leave the balance of the match unaltered. The systems use the number of overs each team have still to receive and the number of wickets they have in hand in order to reach an official result.
4. If a match is abandoned due to outside interference, bets on the outcome for the total of the game are voided, if no winner is declared from the official site all bets on the winner of the match are voided.
5. Where no price is quoted for the tie and the official competition rules do not determine a winner then all wagers will be graded cancelled. In competitions where a bowl out or super over determines a winner, then bets will be settled on the official result.
1. All bets are settled based on the classification that is published immediately after the race. Results overturned later via protests, doping tests, or other means are not taken into account.
2. For head to head matchups, if there is a race rule that adjusts the time of the competitors due to a fall, puncture, mechanical incident, etc. in the last few kilometers of a race, the rider with the fastest time in the official standings will win the match up.
3. In single-race matchups between riders, both riders must start and at least one of them complete the race for bets to stand.
4. If a matchup against "The Field" is offered, the listed competitor must beat every other athlete for a bet on that competitor to win. If any athlete beats all the competitors, bets on "The Field" will be graded as winners. If the competitor ties for 1st place, wagers on the matchups will be refunded.
1. Moneyline and markets refer to the winner of the match. Handicap and Over/Under markets are based on the number of sets (unless otherwise stated).
2. If a player does not start a tournament or match then all bets on that player will be void.
3. If a match starts but is not completed or is shortened, the player progressing to the next round or being awarded the victory will be deemed the winner for settlement.
1. The start dates and times displayed on our website for E-Sport matches are an indication only and are not guaranteed to be correct. If a match is suspended or postponed, and not resumed within 48 hours from the actual scheduled start time then wagers on the match will have no action and be refunded.
2. If the name of a player/team is misspelled, all bets will stand unless it is obvious it is the wrong object.
3. If in an official match a player plays with the wrong nickname or on a smurf-account, the result is still valid unless it is evident that it is not the player that was supposed to play that match.
4. If a draw option has not been made available, then extra time will count, if played.
5. Handicap betting: A spread in E-Sports can be Rounds/Maps or other counting measures dependent on the game. The spread will only be referred to as the spread. (For example, in Counter Strike the spread will be rounds won, while in Starcraft 2 the spread would be maps).
6. Total Betting: A total in E-sports can be Rounds/Maps or other counting measures dependent on the game. The total will only be referred to as the total.
7. Moneyline refers to the winner of an Esports match-up who may be a team or individual competitor that defeats another (progress to next round) or places highest in a match-up.
8. All markets will be settled on the official results declared by the relevant Esports association or organizing body as may be posted in its official website. Any subsequent disqualifications or changes to the results will not be considered for betting purposes.
9. If a match is not completed because of a player retirement or disqualification, all bets on the outcome will have action and will be validated based on the official declared winner. All bets on the spread or total will be canceled and monies refunded. Counter-Strike matches are exceptions to this rule, for which all moneyline, spread and total bets are canceled if a team retires or is disqualified before all scheduled map rounds are played.
10. If a match-up was replayed due to a draw, player disconnection or power interruption, then all bets will be void. In case of replay, the replayed match-up will be considered as a separate and new market.
11. If the number of rounds/maps is changed from the original schedule then handicap and over/under bets will be considered void while moneyline bets will still be considered valid.
12. If the name of a team is misspelled, all bets will stand unless it is obvious it is the different object.
21. Formula 1
1. All bets will be graded as per Formula1.com.
2. The start of any race is defined as the signal to start the warm up lap. Drivers must start the race in order for wagers to be considered action.
3. In race matchups, both drivers must start the race in order for the wager to be considered "action". In the event neither driver finishes, the driver completing more laps will be deemed the winner. If both drivers have completed the same number of laps, bets will be graded as void. Subsequent penalties or demotions will not affect the grading of bets.
1. Unless otherwise stated, all wagers are settled on regulation time only. This includes two periods of play and any time the referee adds on to compensate for injuries and other stoppages. It does not include periods of extra time nor penalty shootouts.
1. All markets (except first half markets) are considered for regular time only. Extra time (an extension of normal time) will not count unless specified.
2. VitalBet may offer a so called three-way line with the draw as the third betting option. In these cases, when the outcome is a draw, only those bettors who wagered on the draw will be paid as winners; those who wagered on either team or contestant to win will lose their stake.
3. If a match is postponed for any reason, all wagers will be cancelled and monies refunded.
4. If a match venue is changed all bets stand.
24. Ice Hockey
1. Full-Time markets may be offered as either ‘Regular Time Only’ or ‘Including Overtime and Penalty Shootouts’ or both. For matches that are decided by a penalty shoot-out then the winning team will have one goal added to their score to determine the final result. Bets will be settled including Overtime and Penalty Shootouts, except where stated and the Customer should make themselves aware of this. For NHL betting, any period of overtime & Penalty Shootouts are included in the final result to determine winning team, handicap/puck line and total score. For Non-NHL Ice Hockey (excluding World Cup games) bets do NOT include overtime unless stated and to win outright.
2. Third period results do not include any overtime or shoot-outs that may be played.
3. Games must go a minimum of 55 minutes for action. If a game is suspended before 55 complete minutes are played, all bets on the outcome of the game are refunded.
4. The specific period must be played in its entirety for bets to stand. Otherwise, all bets on the period are refunded.
5. Goals in overtime or the shootout do not count toward bets on the 3rd period.
25. Rugby League
1. All Full-Time markets, including Live betting, will be settled on the final result at the end of the match. Markets are based on the result at the end of a scheduled 80 minutes play unless otherwise stated. This includes any added injury or stoppage time but does not include extra-time, time allocated for a penalty shootout or sudden death.
2. In handicap betting, a tie price will usually be quoted & if the game is a draw on the handicap, then bets on each team will be losers.
3. In bets involving total tries/points, penalty tries count.
26. Rugby Union
1. All Full-Time markets, including Live betting, will be settled on the final result at the end of normal time (80 minutes). Extra-time does not count for full-time markets, unless otherwise stated. This includes any added injury or stoppage time but does not include extra-time, time allocated for a penalty shootout or sudden death. Rugby Sevens markets will be settled at the end of normal time (usually 14 or 20 minutes). Extra-time does not count for full-time Rugby Sevens markets.
2. In handicap betting, a tie price will generally be quoted & if the game is a draw on the handicap, then bets on each team will be losers.
3. In bets involving total tries/points, penalty tries count.
27. Snooker & Pool
1. Moneyline and handicap markets refer to the winner of the match. Over/Under and Odd/Even markets are based on the number of frames/racks (unless otherwise stated).
1. Where matches are scheduled for play other than regular 90 minutes play (e.g. Under 17 Tournaments or special time periods of play on various tournaments or friendly matches) all bets will be settled at the end of that scheduled time.
1. Where less than regular time is played, Company reserves the right to suspend settlement of all bets pending the official result of that match.
2. Unless non regular time matches are expressly indicated on the website prior to a soccer matches, bets taken on such matches will be considered void.
2. If the market remains open when the following events have already taken place: goals, red or yellow-red cards and penalties, we reserve the right to void betting.
3. All odds are subject to fluctuation and are based on the result at the end of 90 Minutes play. This includes any added injury or stoppage time but does not include extra-time, time allocated for a penalty shootout or golden goal. Occasionally prices will be offered to qualify in addition to 90 Minute prices.
1. Moneyline markets refer to the winner of the match or specified set. Handicap markets are based either on sets or games (please refer to market title); Over/Under and Odd/Even markets based on games (unless otherwise stated).
2. If a player (or pairing) retires or is disqualified during a match then all bets will be void, except for those on markets which have been unconditionally determined.
3. If a match is postponed or suspended then all bets are still considered valid if the match is completed until official end of the tournament.
4. All bets will still be considered valid regardless of any change of venue or court surface (including moving matches from outdoor to indoor courts or vice versa).
5. If the scheduled number of sets required to win a match is changed from that originally scheduled then all bets will be void.
6. Game Winner markets refer to the winner of a specific game, e.g. Set 1 Game 1; Set 1 Game 2 etc. Should there be a retirement/disqualification during an incomplete game then all bets will be considered void. If a game is completed by the Umpire awarding a ‘penalty game’ then all bets on that game will be considered void (though if the game is completed by the Umpire awarding a ‘penalty point’ then all bets are still valid).
7. If a match is decided by a Match tie-break then it will be considered to be the 3rd set. Every tie-break or match tie-break counts as 1 game.
30. Volleyball & Beach Volleyball
1. Moneyline markets refer to the winner of the match or specified set. Handicap markets are based on either sets or points (please refer to market title); Over/Under and Odd/Even markets based on points (unless otherwise stated).
2. Unless odds are quoted for the tie in the event of tie any means used by the official body to determine the winner will count for settlement purposes.
Should it come to our attention that any bet was inadvertently accepted after a match had started, all bets will be deemed void win or lose (see also our Time Of Acceptance Rule. above).
The BetJoe Rules of Sportsmanship are provided as a guide to our operations and as protection for both players and the Company. We use the most modern technology and systems to ensure that your gaming experience is both enjoyable and efficient. We believe these rules ensure a 'Fair Deal' when betting with BetJoe.com. If you require clarification or advice, please contact Customer Service prior to placing a wager.
Whilst we have tried to cover every eventuality in these rules on all sports, other opportunities may arise from time to time that warrant their own individual rules.
Any such additions are available on request, and it is the responsibility of the client to make themselves aware of these, PRIOR TO PLACING ANY WAGER.