You warrant that:
you are not younger than 18 (eighteen) years; or any legal age at which gambling or gaming activities under the law or jurisdiction that applies to you require (“the Legal Age”); and the details supplied when opening Your Account are correct; and You are the rightful owner of the money in your Account.
By agreeing to the Terms you authorise us to undertake verification checks as we may require ourselves or may be required by third parties (including, regulatory bodies) to confirm your identity and contact details (the “Checks”).
In the process of these checks, you may be requested to provide us with copies of:
- A government-issued document of identification
- A utility bill or other document authorizing your current address
- A proof of financial source ownership
- Other documents which might be deemed necessary
While we are undertaking any Checks, we may restrict you from withdrawing funds from Your Account.
In certain circumstances we may have to contact you and ask you to provide further information to us directly in order to complete the Checks.
If you do not or cannot provide us with such information then we may suspend Your Account until you have provided us with such information or permanently close Your Account.
Additionally, you will have to provide identification whenever you make a withdrawal of funds amounting to Two Thousand Three Hundred Euros (EUR 2,300) or more.
If we are unable to confirm that you are the Legal Age then we may suspend Your Account.
If you are proven to have been under that age at the time you made any gambling or gaming transactions, then:
- Your Account will be closed;
- All transactions made while you were underage will be void, and all related funds
- deposited by you will be returned;
- Any stakes for bets made while you were underage will be returned to you;
- Any winnings which you have accrued during such time will be forfeited by you and you will return to us any such funds which have been withdrawn from your Account.