eSports Betting Rules
General eSports Betting Rules
1. The start dates and times displayed on our website for E-Sport matches are an indication only and are not guaranteed to be correct. If a match is suspended or postponed, and not resumed within 48 hours from the actual scheduled start time then wagers on the match will have no action and be refunded.
2. If the name of a player/team is misspelled, all bets will stand unless it is obvious it is the wrong object.
3. If in an official match a player plays with the wrong nickname or on a smurf-account, the result is still valid unless it is evident that it is not the player that was supposed to play that match.
4. If a draw option has not been made available, then extra time will count, if played.
5. Handicap betting: A spread in E-Sports can be Rounds/Maps or other counting measures dependent on the game. The spread will only be referred to as the spread. (For example, in Counter Strike the spread will be rounds won, while in Starcraft 2 the spread would be maps).
6. Total Betting: A total in E-sports can be Rounds/Maps or other counting measures dependent on the game. The total will only be referred to as the total.
7. Moneyline refers to the winner of an Esports match-up who may be a team or individual competitor that defeats another (progress to next round) or places highest in a match-up.
8. All markets will be settled on the official results declared by the relevant Esports association or organizing body as may be posted in its official website. Any subsequent disqualifications or changes to the results will not be considered for betting purposes.
9. If a match is not completed because of a player retirement or disqualification, all bets on the outcome will have action and will be validated based on the official declared winner. All bets on the spread or total will be canceled and monies refunded. Counter-Strike matches are exceptions to this rule, for which all moneyline, spread and total bets are canceled if a team retires or is disqualified before all scheduled map rounds are played.
10. If a match-up was replayed due to a draw, player disconnection or power interruption, then all bets will be void. In case of replay, the replayed match-up will be considered as a separate and new market.
11. If the number of rounds/maps is changed from the original schedule then handicap and over/under bets will be considered void while moneyline bets will still be considered valid.
12. If the name of a team is misspelled, all bets will stand unless it is obvious it is the different object.